The above mentioned headline begs for answers to the following questions:
1. Is it necessary to have such a Commission in place when it's a known fact that to every evil orchestrated action there will surely be an equal reaction?
2. What is the basis for such a commission now, which has never been formed upon all the violence and malpractice occurrence over all these years especially when it comes to bye elections in this country?
3. On what grounds will any prima faci case be established against any unknown person by this commission?
4. Should people in responsible positions no longer do their work as they have been appointed to?
5. What impression are we giving criminal elements such as we're recruited to go and cause mayhem at AWW but for the timely intervention by national security operatives.
With just these five (5) aforementioned questions leaving so many questions to be answered, I will be zooming straight into why this commission's work will be to witchunt and bring down potential individuals who've demonstrated courage, grit and the charisma to lead in this enviable nation in the near future and not to come up with lasting solutions to problems bedevling bye elections in Ghana.
To the NDC, this commission was set up to appease them to calm down but to those of us in the NPP we know it's an application of the shenanigans and outmoded tactics by some faceless cowards in the NPP who simply want to bring down certain individuals they see as threat to their own ambitions. Before we proceed, let it be known and written down that any attempt by anybody or some group of people (cabal) to bring down individuals using such Machiavellian tactics through state apparatus, and the unsuspecting media to twist issues for their parochial interest, the Pandora box related to their nefarious activities shall be opened for the world to know who they are and the kind of wolves in sheep's clothes they represent.
Take this word of caution seriously and know that the NPP does not belong to individuals.
The NPP in government has always failed the impressive reasoning and sound argumentation of the NPP in opposition. The NPP has always been trumpeting it's ability and readiness to protect the life and property of it's members and the people of this country no matter the circumstances. What has changed here as a party in government executing this very mandate always mentioned? Did those who blindly orchestrated and recommended with evil intention, the formation of this commission really know the potential fallouts from this commission's work to the party and government?
When we have courageous, selfless, dedicated and ready to serve individuals engaged in activities that would inure to the benefit of the masses and party folks, we need to encourage and protect them and not to destroy them. When you preach about democracy, remember practicing it must start from your home.
I know you all know this commission set up is without the full consent of His Excellency the president as he's been a victim to previous happenings related to bye elections in Ghana yet some people feel the only opportunity that has presented itself on a silver platter with no merit to push further is what they can unscrupulously use to bring down some thriving souls. The youth is aware of all these infantile diabolically schemed commission set up to run somebody down. We shall fight it with all our strength.
Oti Region NPP Activist
I WILL BE BACK !!!